Monday, May 01, 2006

Mystery Illness -- No News

Well, the visit to the dr was pretty uneventful. The lymph node hasn't really changed, but hopefully the antibiotics just need some more time. Brayden goes back on Wednesday for a follow-up. If the lymph node has not gotten smaller by then, they will do a cat scan to determine how big it is and how deep. If it is a resistant infection, he will either have to get a series of shots or IV antibiotics. We would rather not have either of those, so let's all pray for good results on Wednesday. Thanks for all the e-mails today, it's so wonderful that so many people are checking up on my Brayden Boy each day!! I got some negative reviews on the "sad" pic below, so here is a pic of Bray having some fun. Can you believe those arms -- It's like the Stay Puff marshmallow man is back!!

For the adoptive parents reading this, I got an AWESOME personalized storybook for Brayden. It came in the mail today, and I love it!!! They customized the story (you can write it all yourself if you want), and incorporated our pictures along with some illustrations into it. The book is a hardback storybook, and it was only $24.95. It is a great, great value and a treasure that I look forward to sharing with Brayden forever. www.booksnstuff4u.com It's called "In all the world, I'm special" (although our book doesn't actually contain those words!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We'll be praying for good results on Wed.

Anonymous said...

Bray, you are one tough little guy!
I love you!