Ziploc kisses . . . 
always make them smile :)






Elviz hangin' with his posse
He finally got the Transformer that he asked for!
This picture was taken right after Gerson came to the rescue when a girl tried to take Elviz's toy. . .
Yeah, you don't mess with my little brother!
I love the ripped jeans look . . .
5 days later and he's still carrying around the bag???
Gerson is growing up!!! He is incredibly beautiful :)
Elviz is a little charmer . . .
Isn't he, ladies? :)
Hermanos
Just look at those eyes --
This one cracks me up -- such a Elviz face!
These boys are too cute!
Gerson actually ran and changed into this shirt for this picture -- he wants to look good, you know!
Thank you so much to Jane, Peggy, and Linda for taking these pics!

17 comments:
What sweet, loving, handsome boys you have. I love that you share your pictures with us every month. My heart hurts for you, knowing how much you want them home. Thank you again for sharing your boys with us.
i could just eat those boys they are so cute!!! LOVE the bowl cut on Gerson :)
LOVE THE NEW PICS SO MUCH
I hav eto email you tomorrow Ihave a good friend who is having some issues....
Such beautiful boys!!!
Beautiful, beautiful boys. My heart is with them every day, and you too, my friend!
Lovely, handsome boys! And it is so nice to see how loving they are towards each other. I do hope you get them home soon.
WOW Krystal those are to handsome boys you got there!!! I don't think it gets any cuter....
Praying for you and for those boys!
You know I am in love with them .. They both will have the girls calling :)
pure t prefection - that is what they are
I can't even leave a comment... I am speechless. (Which is a big feat...)
We love those boys so much!!
Oh Krystal, the boys are so handsome! I love all the pics and also the ones from the last post. especially the close-ups. I'm praying you get some good news soon!
I think of you often and pray for you. My heart is breaking that you are dealing with this. They are so gorgeous!!! I truly admire your faithfulness during all of this. you are a testimony to the strength of God in a person's life!!
Prayers going up OFTEN for your family... that God would MOVE the mountains!
love ya,
amanda
Your boys are so cute! Seriously they are just adorable! I want to pinch their little cheeks! I check your blog every day and am praying for you guys!
Also, you have been tagged. See my blog for the details.
Those boys are adorable! I hope they get to come come soon!
So incredibly handsome!!!!!
So Cute!!! I have said it before and I'll say it again...They are the sweetest boys ever!
Oh what sweet sweet gorgeous boys!! I am praying these boys home along with everybody!!
XOXOX
Post a Comment