I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Praying, praying, praying!
On my knees....
I will be stopping at noon to send up some extra prayers. Remember - call me if you need anything.
Thank you for giving us a specific time - I'll make sure that my lunch hour will be filled with prayers for your boys.
Thinking about you and praying like crazy today. - Donna, JP, Carly & Ben
We're praying here at my office. Keep us posted when you hear something.Love and hugs.
My 12 oclock hour will be filled with prayers...Please let us know as soon as you hear anything..
We are praying for you guys and I sent the prayer request to our house church too! Let us know when you hear anything!
Praying...
Praying for you and your children
Krystal, mom, the kids and I have been praying all day and are on pins and needles to hear something. I know not nearly like you, but your kids are like ou family and we are praying for good news.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Praying, praying, praying!
On my knees....
I will be stopping at noon to send up some extra prayers. Remember - call me if you need anything.
Thank you for giving us a specific time - I'll make sure that my lunch hour will be filled with prayers for your boys.
Thinking about you and praying like crazy today.
- Donna, JP, Carly & Ben
We're praying here at my office. Keep us posted when you hear something.
Love and hugs.
My 12 oclock hour will be filled with prayers...
Please let us know as soon as you hear anything..
We are praying for you guys and I sent the prayer request to our house church too! Let us know when you hear anything!
Praying...
Praying for you and your children
Krystal,
mom, the kids and I have been praying all day and are on pins and needles to hear something. I know not nearly like you, but your kids are like ou family and we are praying for good news.
Post a Comment