Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Day with the Pish

Yesterday we went on a family outing to the aquarium! Whoo-hoo! Yes, this is exciting because 1) Momma did not have to work, 2) Daddy did not have to work, 3) We never go anywhere as a family and 4) My babies LOVE fish (or "pish" according to Parker). We had a great time!

Here are a few pics from our family day --

The kids were so good all day! They walked around and pointed and played :)Brayden was super happy. . . this boy loves fish!
(Doesn't he look tall in his jeans? So cute.)
Ahhh, my sweet babies :)I guess Park was looking for Prince Charming

Our official "Full Day Together With No One At Work, Going to Work, or Sleepy from Working the Night Before" Photo (yea, those days don't happen too often)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Aren't those days the BEST? I love it when we can do things together as a family on a WEEKDAY. It feels so decadent.

Brayden does look SO tall in his jeans. Love it!!

Jenny and Matt said...

They both look so big! I can't believe how all of these kids are growing right up! I know that's how it goes, but it still strikes me daily that my kids are getting older/bigger. Crazy stuff this parenting thing!

Tabitha said...

Wow! Parker looks so much like a big girl! They both look adorable! I hope all is well!

Beya said...

Yea for family day! It really is special isn't it? Love the photos.

Anonymous said...

Parker you're a little to young to date a frog