I have been wondering how their cases were coming. They are on such an off-the-beaten-path journey that I have no idea what is involved or how fast things happen. Of course, even with our 'normal' adoptions we have journeyed onto some foreign paths!
My e-mail addy is waitingforahren@yahoo.com I would e-mail you but I lost all my contacts when I lost my job. Not sorry about the job, but the contacts were irreplaceable!
9 comments:
They are so stunning!!!!
Awww... can't wait to see those babies in your arms again! Just wish they were coming home with you too!!
I think these are some of the cutest pictures of the boys yet. They look so sweet!
Hooray for new pictures!
Hooray for a visit!
Such beautiful boys!
They are so darned cute!
Those guys are SO cute! It warms my heart every time I see their faces smiling out from your blog!
I have been wondering how their cases were coming. They are on such an off-the-beaten-path journey that I have no idea what is involved or how fast things happen. Of course, even with our 'normal' adoptions we have journeyed onto some foreign paths!
My e-mail addy is waitingforahren@yahoo.com I would e-mail you but I lost all my contacts when I lost my job. Not sorry about the job, but the contacts were irreplaceable!
Such cuties!!!!
I'm glad you get to go see them!
Post a Comment