Happy Birthday, Gerson!!!!


Dear Gerson,
You are 6 years old today! You are such a sweetheart, and I am so proud of you. You are an amazing boy and a terrific big brother. You love to laugh and have a high-pitched giggle :) You are so handsome that it is down right dangerous. And you are the most ham-loving person that I have ever seen!
I hope that you know how precious you are and how special you are to me. I hope that you know that you deserve the happiest, best life that this world can offer. And most of all, I hope that you know that you are loved and never forgotten. You are fearfully and wonderfully made, and I am so glad that God allows me to know you and love you. I love you all the way, all the time, no matter what.
Love,
Mami (aka Mahhhm)
Mami (aka Mahhhm)

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Gerson!!!!!
Happy Birthday dear love - your have a bunch of "Aunts" that love you and pray for you:)
Happy birthday Gerson!!
Happy Birthday Gerson!! I hope your next birthday is at home with your mommy and daddy!!! Praying for you and hope you had a fantastic day!
Awww - such sweet pictures! I looked back at your post last year, and he's gotten so much bigger --- but still just as handsome! I'm praying that his next birthday will be spent at home.
Gerson,
Hope your birthday was wonderful!!!
Happy Belated Birthday sweet boy!! You are absolutely beautiful, no doubt about that, but what's really great, is that you are beautiful on the inside too. I am blessed to know you!
Happy Birthday!!!!
dawn:)
Post a Comment