Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Sweet Parker G

It is hard to believe that little PG has grown up so fast! This girl is so full of life. She is undeniably smart, incredibly beautiful, and soooo much fun! Brayden Mynor says, "Parker funny" all of the time, and he is so right!

Here are a few fun facts about sweet Parker G --
- She answers most questions with "Sure" or "Oh, OK" . . . it totally cracks me up!
- I call her PG, Parker G, or Sweets
- She calls herself Parkle, and speaks about herself in the 3rd person. "Parkle do it", "Parkle says no", "Where Parkle's pony?"
- She is quite articulate for her age, but has a few of her own special words. She calls a banana a "munch". She calls chocolate "getchu". She calls yogurt "migirt". She calls pizza "potsey". She calls horses "eye-ees".
- She says "I wanna hold you" when she wants to be carried.
- When she sees a phone, she says "I wanna hi".
- She likes to sleep with all of her stuffed animals and ponies. They have to be tucked into the "bankie" with her.
- She tells me "no kiss, Momma" when I rock her at night, and when she doesn't like what I am telling her to do (like stop splashing in the tub or put your coat on) she says "no, you go play".
- She likes to watch Scooby Doo.
- She always says Thank you and Sorry. We are working on Excuse Me.
- She likes to play with horses, dress up clothes, purses, shoes, trucks, cars, trains, and anything she can jump on or flip off.
- Her best friend is Mynor, and she loves him!
- At her 2 year check-up last month, Parker G weighed 32.4 lbs and was 36.2 inches tall. She is in 97th percentile for height and weight.


Here are some pictures of my beautiful girl --

This is how she likes to hang out around the house :)
This is what she carries in her purse - ha ha ha
I love my dear daughter!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie for sure!!! Love her purse and what she has in it! Too cute for words!!!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful post to your gorgeous little Parkle! She has gotten so big! She has surpassed Sophie, who at 2 weeks shy of turning 4, is only 27 pounds dripping wet! LOL!

Linda Ashcraft said...

She is so cute, and has grown so much since we saw her last August. I love her curls...and her snazzy shoes!

Jo said...

She is such a smart girl (a true Woolum).
I love the last pic of mom and pg. so cute!

Sarah said...

Oh Krystal... she is beautiful!

Emma said...

I love her too...and Parkle is very funny!!!

Jenny and Matt said...

Beautiful!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie! I like the pic of what she keeps stashed in her purse :).