These pictures are from our visit trip in March. It is so much easier to post multiple pictures on Facebook, so I do that right away and then forget that they are not on here! March was a great visit b/c Michael & I both got to go.
So happy to see their Papi!

And I was so happy to see them :)

Playing cars

They loved swinging in the hammocks.

They were playing with a bat toy that was the grossest looking thing. They loved it though and flew it around the courtyard. We even got it stuck in a few of the trees, and of course, they thought that was hilarious.

Too bad this one is blurry, it could have been good.

Getting ready for a fun day

We went to Auto Safari Chapin. It was a very fun trip.

The giraffes did not want us to enter. This was very exciting for the boys!

The boys liked looking at all of the animals, and they had lots of questions and funny things to say. They liked the little boat ride, too.




Finishing off the day with a little pizza party.

I'm glad this one is not blurry :)

This was on the way to the court hearing. Elviz gets sleepy in the car - what a cutie.

Gerson looked so handsome

The next 3 are favorites of Mynor and Parker G. They do not get to drink pop, so they are a bit jealous to see the boys with a Coke. They say, "No pop, Elviz!" when they see these pictures :)



This is after they had a water fight --

Just relaxing :)

And a little bit of jumping :)

4 comments:
LOVE all those pictures of your gorgeous boys! Hope they are back in your arms very soon!
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love seeing their smile!
These pictures just melt my heart - these boys are so precious. When I know you all are facing a court hearing I talk of you like we are best friends and I personally know Gerson and Elviz to my husband and my Mom. We are all praying.
I just LOVE those faces. They are MUY MUY guapo!! So very handsome. If you get down there again, please smother them in kisses for all of us!!
Post a Comment