Wednesday, October 28, 2009

September Pictures

My friend, Susan, gave us an awesome swing set for the backyard. The kids LOVE it!!!

Parker G letting out some kind of battle cry

The slide is super fast - it makes for some very funny landings :)


Brayden Mynor with his "babies"

Happy Babies :)

More "fancy hair" for PG

Mynor at his Pee Wee Sports class

3 little rascals running in the sunshine

Tia Belle

More sunshine running

Hanging with Nana & Feeds

Wiped out - this is a familiar scene on weekends

Andrew's birthday party at the park
More Pee Wee Sports
The Mummy attacks!
Another fancy hair dayPlaying with Mr. Potato Head glassesBrayden Mynor got his real glassesHe is so incredibly handsome!Even when he gets in my makeup drawer and puts on a little eye shadow :)Building a water tower

3 comments:

HollyGee said...

I laugh every time you mention their infatuation with water towers...I think it's awesome!!! I also love the first pick of PG's fancy hair...not just because of her hair but I see Brayden's little hand up against the wall and I'm assuming he is posing next to her. You already know we are jealous about PG's hair:)

Kim said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We really need to get together sometime!

Tracy said...

Your pictures are all so sweet ... I LOVE Brayden's glasses!!