I love bath time so much. Momma gets to give my bath on the weekends, so that is even more fun! I have to sit in this seat b/c I won't stop trying to stand up in the tub. I can even stand up in the seat, but Momma doesn't like it. Hey, GG, is that your cousin in the background??
Momma calls me Squiggy after my hair gets all wet like this. . . I don't know what she's talking about, though.
I like my hair this way -- I think I can pull off a mohawk and still look good!
Hey, Jordan, Momma says that if I die my hair green and wear it like this maybe I could work at Journey's in the mall. What do you think?

7 comments:
What a cutie!
Krystal - he is Gorgeous - I wish you guys lived closer and he and JB could be buds! The Tub pics are priceless~~
Julia
So cute!!!!!!
He's so cute!
Journeys at the Mall? I laughed out loud! He gets cuter every day!!!!
Bray boy gets cuter all the time. I love these pics!
Thanks for the encouragement Krystal - the past week has been tough - and I needed that!!!!!
Julia
Post a Comment