I cannot beleive it, but we are celebrating our Forever Family Day -- 1 whole year with Brayden!!! The past year has been so amazing. We have received blessings on top of blessings, and this truly has been the best year EVER!
One year ago, Michael and I stood in the hotel lobby anxiously awaiting to be re-united with our son forever. I stared at the doors. . . then I grabbed Michael's arm and said, "I see Frida. Who is that fat, bald baby?" It was my Mynor! From that moment on, our lives were forever better and we were a Forever Family!!!!!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Krystal,
Happy first Gotcha Day anniversary! How wonderful and how fast time goes. I cannot believe Savannah will be 1 next month.
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your beautiful memories! I loved it and it brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart!
Love,
Carrie and Savannah
WOW, one year!! Amazing how time flys. I love the video. Brayden is so adorable.
That slide show brought tears to my eyes too. So many wonderful memories in the past year for you guys and many, many more in the coming years. I bet now it's hard to imagine your life with just you and Michael. Calvin and I do that sometimes and realize how boring it would be! Congratulations on your Forever Family Day anniversary. Soon you'll be a family of four!
Oh, my gosh. I'm not much of a cryer (sp?), but you had me bawling. The song is so perfect - I always loved it. Congratulations!
Suzanne
sniff, sniff--I am crying here!!! This montage is beautiful --just beautiful!!! And the song is perfect just perfect!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY FOREVER FAMILY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)
ps--hey you--ooh Krystal honey-- you are eight months pregnant and I am sure you are ready to have that baby --I completely was laughing when you said "I would rather not go over!!!!" you are so cute!!! I will be counting the days until the 20th maybe before --I am so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am "Jeff"--so sorry he was signed in not me!!! sorry about that it is me!!!! Crystal:O)
CONGRATULATIONS TO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!
Ah ha... and I did get a kick out of seeing "Jeff" cry...
What a beautiful slide show of such a handsome little man. All good wishes from Australia.
Okay... that made me alllll weepy!!!
That song is great...
and the pics were great...
but when it got to the pics of him after his surgery...
DOH... eye make up gone!
I'm feeling very emotional about this stuff....
Congratulations Guys! One year - wow has it flown!!
Just think next year how much love and joy your house will be full of!
Will you please do a baby Parker post - and I need a belly shot:):)
I and details about your pregnancy and to see baby stuff - ya know - like pink stuff - STOP holding out on me girly
Julia:):)
SO sweet. I just can't get over how handsome he is. The "double paci" shots were killing me!
Happy Forever Day!! Much love to you all!
I also just about lost it at the surgery pictures. He is so beautiful. What an amazing you year you had - and I have a feeling this year will be just as special!
Happy Forever Family Day 1st Anniversary!!! I enjoyed looking at the montage of the past year - Brayden you are one handsome boy!
Krystal.... FINALLY got the video to play! HOW BEAUTIFUL!
What a wonderful tribute to an eventful first year together. This year will prove to be JUST as exciting...
Many blessings!
Love,
Jennifer, Tim, Ali, Rachel and McCaleb
Wow - 1 year already. Where does that time go??
Congratulations!!
That was so sweet I had to watch it one more time!
JUlia:):):)
Woohoo!!!! That is so awesome, congratulations. Beautiful slide show
YAY! Congrats!!! That is wonderful. :0) Angel
Please keep little Lincoln Carter in your prayers .. he went in about an hour ago for a heart transplant ... finally after 8 long months of waiting in the hospital
www.littlelincolncarter.blogspot.com
What a sweet montage. It is kind of sad to see how fast they grow up. Congratulations!
Post a Comment