I like winter. I like cold weather and snow. SO WHY CAN'T WE GET ANY?? On Sunday, we got a little dusting of snow, and again today we got a little dusting. This does not count . . .
That's all we get?!?! I need more snow!

Tia comes over to see Brayden on Wednesdays. DH was nice enough to take some pics of the kids playing this week. These pics crack me up b/c this is exactly how Tia plays with Brayden!! She is actually trying to protect him. . . she doesn't want him to go anywhere b/c she's afraid he will get hurt. She just wants to hold him. I laugh just thinking that soon Parker will be here and it will be Brayden Boy's turn to be the big kid!!!



7 comments:
I hurt for her too! What do you say to someome in this situation. I wish I had a wand and I could wave it and take her pain away. It breaks my heart.
Julia:(
Oh no.. I'll have to jump over to her blog....
... love the pics...
the shot from your front window looks so much like the house I used to live in ... in Reno!
We also met Corey, Sophie and Luke in February on our visit trip last year. This broke my heart tonight. I saw your blog for the first time tonight. Love the pics of Brayden Boy. What a cutie pie. So glad he is healing well. Check out my blog sometime :-)
Ciao,
Diana
I'm so sorry for your friend. I will continue to pray for them.
Love the pictures.Poor Brayden! He looks a little frustrated with not being able to get away from Tia :)!! I'm sure he is storing all those moves in his memory for when his little sister is old enough to do them to :)!
Oh, I just posted on my blog ... pics of our snow! I looked at your non-snow pics only after I was finished my post. I'm not bragging, honest!!
My heart hurts for Corey, too. It's just sad.
Those pictures, though CRACK me up. Poor Brayden looks UN-HAP-PY. Just wait until he gets a little bigger and WATCH out! :) Cute.
My heart is breaking for Corey also. She is in my prayers. I love the pics of Brayden.
I hurt for her too--ooh this breaks my heart--
I love these pictures!!! And I just realized something your due date is rapidly approaching!!! Are you excited?!!!!! March is sooo sooo close!!!!!!
Post a Comment