I am back home after another wonderful visit with Gerson and Elviz. We had another hearing on Monday, but there is still no resolution to our situation. We are still waiting and praying that these sweet boys will be allowed to come home to us. 

Even though we did not get the answers that we so desperately want, I am so happy that I got to see the boys. I love them forever, and it is very nice to get to tell them that with a hug :)

6 comments:
What a sweet picture, and I'm glad you made it back safely --- I'll continue praying for the boys!
I'm glad you had some time with your boys. I'll gladly keep praying for a positive resolution.
So glad you were able to go and give those 2 beautiful little boys some hugs and love in person. We will continue to pray.
Awww Krystal... what a sweet picture of you and your boys! Keeping them in my prayers!!
Okay, I feel like screaming! I can only imagine how you feel! What in the world does that court want?!
I am glad that you were able to see them. I know that they love their Momma and need all those hugs you give! I am always thinking about you guys!
When is the next court date? Pray, praying and praying for those boys!
How incredibly frustrating for you, yet how incredibly wonderful those boys have you in their life to fight for them and show them so much love!
Post a Comment