Happy Birthday to your dear sweet Elviz. I cannot imagine what you go through day in and day out. Krystal, my heart does break for you and I sound like a broken record, but I am so sorry. I'm sorry for you, I'm sorry for your kids at home (I saw how hard it was for Asa to wait to bring Valentina home) but most of all for those two precious boys who can't possibly understand, when us adults don't, why they can't just come home already. I have no words of comfort because there are none. Please know I'm thinking of you.
3 comments:
May Elviz's next birthday be at home.
Happy Birthday to your dear sweet Elviz. I cannot imagine what you go through day in and day out. Krystal, my heart does break for you and I sound like a broken record, but I am so sorry. I'm sorry for you, I'm sorry for your kids at home (I saw how hard it was for Asa to wait to bring Valentina home) but most of all for those two precious boys who can't possibly understand, when us adults don't, why they can't just come home already. I have no words of comfort because there are none. Please know I'm thinking of you.
Happy Birthday to a very special boy!
We love you Elviz!
Post a Comment