The kids are doing great. Growing and maturing and all of the wonderful things that they are supposed to do. They are both in preschool this year. Mynor likes school, but it can be a (stressful!) challenge sometimes. Parker G loves school and is having the time of her life.
I don't have any update on Gerson & Elviz. We get no information. There is a hearing scheduled in March, so hopefully I will get to see them in 4.5 months.





4 comments:
Hey - I actually do still stalk... just not as often as I used to. I simply have been trying to keep my head above water lately. ha ha. Love the family photo!
Love the family photo. Beautiful. Love, Beya
I just have to say that I love your fridge! After redoing our bathroom on a shoestring budge (literally, we've spend under $100 on it but it was $100 we didn't have)I've been bitten by the remodeling bug and I've been drooling after appliances. Love.Your.Fridge. That's it :)
I keep up with you on FB but miss you here too! Pray for those boys everyday. Wish I had some thought or action that no one else had tried that would bring those boys home. I continue to pray...
Post a Comment