Lillith Pie sat down by her baby brother for a little love. What started as some nice petting quickly turned into a vicious attack! He just can't resist those ears!!!!
Funny how trusting a pet can be! Little do they know what those little hands are capable of!:)
Our cat does the same thing...just sits there while Dominic has his way with him (although he is pretty good with him and we do not allow him to actually hurt the cat!). The pet must like the attention, no matter how rough it is!
Cute that Brayden has such a sweet little friend to play with:).
Well I guess I have this to look foward to as well, but I dont think my dogs will take it as well... He is teething, maybe the ears feel good on the teeth!
What a good natured dog! They just love babies and let them do almost anything. Our friend's baby was actually "riding" their dog until her mommy thought better of it (grandma let her do it). So cute how they interact with pets. I am looking forward to seeing the cats with Savannah!
5 comments:
Funny how trusting a pet can be! Little do they know what those little hands are capable of!:)
Our cat does the same thing...just sits there while Dominic has his way with him (although he is pretty good with him and we do not allow him to actually hurt the cat!). The pet must like the attention, no matter how rough it is!
Cute that Brayden has such a sweet little friend to play with:).
Well I guess I have this to look foward to as well, but I dont think my dogs will take it as well...
He is teething, maybe the ears feel good on the teeth!
They look like best friends!
What a good natured dog! They just love babies and let them do almost anything. Our friend's baby was actually "riding" their dog until her mommy thought better of it (grandma let her do it). So cute how they interact with pets. I am looking forward to seeing the cats with Savannah!
I've finally visited your blog. Brayden is SOOOOO cute! You are certainly blessed.
Heart hugs,
:) Jodi from Yahoo TOF group
mom to Anthony www.carepages.com anthonycdonnelly
and Angela (HH)
Post a Comment