Saturday, July 15, 2006

Brayden Boy is the Proud Owner


Of a brand new tooth!!!! "We have a tooth, we have a tooth!" I shouted from the backseat this evening on the way to eat dinner. I knew it was on the way -- actually, there are several teeth that Bray has been working on for a while now. I checked earlier today and there was nothing. But now there is a tooth on the top right & I'm expecting the top left to be through by morning, too. Don't expect any tooth pics for a while though, Brayden does NOT want us looking in there :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!

Tracy said...

Yay! Good for you, Brayden! That must be very hard work:)!

Isn't it funny when something like that happens that is so much a natural part of life, but yet we all get very excited about it!! It's such a milestone for the babies and makes us, as parents, so very proud of them! Thanks for sharing your exciting moment :).

Corey said...

Yah Brayden!!!
Luke was working on 2 when on was down, he used my hand as a teething ring!