Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!

Here's Brayden Boy celebrating his Amercian Citizenship on Independence Day 2006.
Watching the parade . . .

Posing with his cousins . . .

Swimming in his red, white, & blue trunks . . .

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I recognize that shirt! ;-) He looks so cute!

Tracy said...

Looks like a fun time! Cute pics! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have lots of people telling me they read it regularly but don't comment:(. It's fun to see those comments, so thanks for putting yours! And I don't mind at all for you to add Dominic's name to your blog. I would like to do the same with yours!
Take care...sorry for the long comment!

Corey said...

I think Luke & Brayden could may be relatives!!!!
He's so cute!!!
I had them in their USA outfits when I was down over the 4th!!