Brayden Boy has latent TB. Yeah, you read that right, TB. . . we're looking at 9 months of antibiotics -- that sounds like fun, doesn't it? He tested negative when he came home, but the 6 month re-test was positive. PAPs and APs -- please follow the recommendations of an international adoption doctor when you bring your children home!!!
Brayden got his carseat turned around, and he loves it!!! DH and I also love it, since we can turn around and see him or look in the rearview mirror to see him.
Bray-My is doing OK with the soy milk and bottle transitions. He was fine at first, but now he signs for his bottle all day. We've tried a few different soy milks so far, he definitely hates the vanilla flavor :b I'm still giving him his bottle at least twice a day, and I've got no problem with that!!! You can see his disapproval of this sippy cup in the pic :)One more update -- Brayden Boy is going to be a big brother!! We are expecting a new addition (the old fashioned way) in March. Bray is sure to be the best brother ever :) Please no one make the adoption - pg comments, I am sooooo over hearing them! We wanted to have children through adoption and birth, so we are very happy for find out about this blessing from God! No worries, AP friends, we are still planning to adopt again -- hopefully in the not too distant future :)

6 comments:
Glad to finally hear from you ... poor Brayden:(! I guess you just have to let the drugs do their thing and get him better.
And congratulations!!!!! How exciting:)! I'm sure Brayden will be a wonderful big brother!
I'll be keeping Brayden in my prayers that the next 9 months of meds do the trick and Brayden will be rid of the TB.
Congratulations! Please keep us posted! Brayden your sure to be a great big bro.
Yeah for Big brother Brayden!!! Congratulations!!!!
Hope the meds do the trick Bray!!!
Oh my! That is a lot of news. So sorry about the 9 months of meds. That can't be any fun for any of you. Congrats on the new baby!
Congratulations on baby! I am sorry that Brayden has to take 9mos of antibiotics, I had no idea it was that long for TB--WOW!
That is wonderful news - There is nothing like a house full of happy kids! John-Bryan is number 5 and we are looking for number 6:)
I pray that all goes well and that you have a wonderful healthy pregnancy! I am sorry about the TB - but I am with you - follow the Docs orders and it could be worse! We are praying for all of you!
Post a Comment