We had Brayden's birthday party yesterday. His birthday is on Tuesday, but we thought it would be easier for everyone to have the party on the weekend. Brayden loved having everyone at our house -- the noise was very relaxing for him :) The cake was the first time that he has really had any sweets, and I think he liked it pretty well. He never actually ate any cake, he just swirled around in the icing for a while.
WHHEEEEE - I got a new slide!

This tastes pretty good - I can't beleive that Momma hasn't said "no, no" yet!!

That's right -- it's MY party!

I don't know why we're hitting this thing! Are we mad at the bulldozer driver or something??
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!!!!
(almost)
Happy Birthday!!! :-))
Happy Birthday Brayden!! Looks like you had a wonderful day filled with yummy cake, party guests and fun presents!!
Looks like a fun party and you have to have an icing all over the face photo or it isn't an official first birthday!
Carrie :)
Post a Comment