
Brayden Boy has been one happy little guy lately. He dances around, smiles, and laughs -- it is wonderful! Yesterday, he had a Renal MAG3 Scan -- no fun, but even after that, he had a good day. Here are some pics of him enjoying a little attention from Jordan.
Hey, let's go jump on that trampoline some more -- that was fun!!
I want my kisses!!!
Parker isn't here yet, but I think we are ready for her now! I've been ordering stuff like crazy for the past couple of weeks, and now almost all of my shipments are in! We've got the car seat, the bouncy seat, the Bumbo seat, the swing, the stroller (finally arrived today after my Mom ordered it in Nov as a Christmas present!), the monitor, little pink bottles, and even some diapers -- all we're missing is a baby! The nursery is almost complete, too. We ordered a chair that isn't in yet, but hopefully we'll get that call very soon. I struggled with what to put on the walls, and I stumbled across a website that offered custom nursery artwork. I e-mailed and explained that I was in a time crunch AND that I had no idea what I even wanted -- somehow, the artwork is done and currently on it's way here!!! They put pics of it on their website, so you can see the super sweet design for Parker's Room at Bobo's Room.
Hopefully we'll be posting soon that we have a baby girl!!!!

15 comments:
I clicked on that site for Parker's room decorations ... so beautiful!!! Sounds like you are all ready. Now all you need is that baby! Come on Parker! Can't wait to hear that you have arrived :)! Take it easy on your Momma!
Great smiles!!
We can't wait for Parky Poo....anytime after march 13!!!! Bray Boy has been the sweetest boy ever! I can't wait to watch him with his new sister.
Beautiful wall hangings! I love Pottery Barn too! Who doesn't??? Weird - I still hadn't found hangings for Evan's big boy room and just ordered them to match his bedding at another online store! I love personalization!
Love the art work!!!!Bayden as handsome as ever!
Parker -
come out - come out come out:):);)
Julia:)
You have converted me to PB Kids. I just bought all of PBJ's bedding there last weekend and it was all on sale! How happy was I!! Come on Parker, atta girl. Come see your beautiful room!
Sounds like lots of fun, and I love the photos! :) My oldest will be 8 next month. :)
I've been thinking about you guys. I know you are getting anxious! You're all in my prayers!
woo woo shhh
shish wowo
just practicing a little blog lamaze breathing..
Deel cleansing breath now
woo woo ssh
shish wow
I feel better - is it helping you?????????
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
COME ON PARKER _ I AM DYING HERE!!!!!!!!
Julia:)
I am anxiously awaiting Parker's arrival!!!!!!!!!! You sound so calm and ready to have a baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you just so excited that it is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay the date that you posted this was Wednesday and it is Saturday so you could have had her by now or you could be in labor okay I am dying here--we understand if you can't post --but please know we are thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs!!!!
Love the decorations! That baby girl is so loved.
Brayden just as cute as button, as usual!
Suzanne
Ok - I will be on the edge of my seat on Thursday - you need to show somebody in your family how to post pics and give them your password - do not leave me hanging sista!!The stress is too great:):):):)
Hi Krystal! My name is Gina and I'm the proud mommy of Lucas who was also born in Villa Nueva. He just turned a year old. We live just south of Lexington so since we were so close, I thought I would drop by and say hello!! Brayden is adorable!! Take care.
Sincerely,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
www.guatemalanblessing.blogspot.com
Love the beautiful pictures!!
I'm curious ... is it easier to adopt babies/children out of country?? I know so many people that adopt outside of the U.S. and I was just wondering....
For those waiting for news - I called our church to check on things. They said that Krystal and Parker are both doing well.
Post a Comment