Friday, March 30, 2007

Post #102

Oops -- I had my 100th post and didn't even realize it!!! We'll just celebrate # 102 ;)

The kiddos are doing great. Brayden Mynor continues to be the sweetest big brother, and Parker G has been busy growing. We went to the dr on Thursday, and Parker is back to her birth weight. She is in the 75th percentile for height & weight and the 50th percentile for head circumference. Brayden was thrilled to go to the dr without being touched!!! I think he could get used to that :)

I am feeling much better, but for some reason I've become a bumbling idiot. On Thursday, I banged my head (really hard) getting into the van after the dr appt. Then yesterday, I fell down the stairs at Mom's house. No major injuries, just a little stiff -- I'm just glad that I didn't rip anything back open! I'm such an idiot -- go ahead and laugh :P

OK, so here's what we've been up to all week --

Angel Baby has been enjoying lots of ZZZZZs!
Bray-My has been enjoying a string of 80-degree days!
Momma has been enjoying her kiddos!!!

I absolutely love the pic above because it captures what REALLY happens when Brayden and Jordan get together - they flip and flop and have the time of their lives!!! Brayden looks like he is howling at the moon, but Jordan always says, "He's an animal!" :)

I don't think I've posted any food pics lately, and you know that I love food pics . . . so here are some pics of Brayden using his fork like a Big Boy!

Concentrate, concentrate . . .
I did it!

What? You wanted me to use the fork for all of it????

14 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on post #102!! Parker is just beautiful!! (and of course so is Brayden!)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Please give me a ring. I would love to bring Kaleb over to play with Brayden and plus I am dying to see Parker. I have called a couple of times but I don't want to bug you, so when you are ready for company give me a ring or email me. Take care and enjoy your precious familia.

JuJu - said...

I am blown away by how perfect Parker is:) looking at her squishy tiny self makes me so excited to hold our new little one:)

Brayden - If I gave John-Bryan food in a bowl - he would throw it - you are one smart guy!!!And as handsome as ever:):)

Julia:)

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh, she really is an angel baby! So sweet. And Brayden gets more handsome every day.
Suzanne
P.S. Be careful! :)

Tabitha said...

I can so relate to that! I fell down our steps carrying a big quilt about 2 weeks after I was home from the hospital. My rear was sore for a few weeks when I would get up from a chair. I was just glad that I wasn't carrying Adelyn! Very sweet pic of the beautiful Parker, and Brayden always looks handsome. I like a kid that "enjoys" his food!

Andrea said...

So cute! Parker is gorgeous! Looks like you've got a blondie! Brayden is SUCH a big boy! Such blessings, those two!!

Jenny and Matt said...

They are just perfect Krystal.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on overcoming 100! :)Such beautiful children - just cute and adorable.

Karen D. said...

Krystal,
Parker is getting prettier in every picture! I am glad that Brayden is a wonderful big brother! You and Michael are doubly blessed!

Karen

Anonymous said...

I always love to read your posts. They make me laugh and your pictures are so great :). I'm sure your body is still getting used to being lighter and your center of gravity is no longer mainly in the front. You can probably blame that on some of your recent clumsiness (sp?) :)! Glad your family of four is doing great.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

They are both so adorable. I am glad that you didn't hurt yourself too bad.

Crystal said...

OOOOH MY GOODNESS!!!! KRYSTAL--- FIRST OF ALL --CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! Parker is so so so beautiful!!! I read your whole story and I just cried --it brought back so many memories of having Caleb!!! I have been thinking about you so much!!!! We have just been crazy around here --as I am sure you can imagine!!! I hope you are feeling all right--you are looking so so so pretty in your pictures!!! You look like you are just so happy!!!! ooh I have chills!!! I am just so so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing and letting us see!!! I am so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will be back --I promise to be a better blogger!!! :O)

Shelby said...

Congrats on #102... They are looking wonderful. What a smart little guy you hace there. I love the pictures. She is just as pretty as he is handsome..

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I see the dumping the food bowl on the high chair continues. Brayden is so handsome and Parker is just an angel. I love the color of her hair. it looks strawberry blonde.