I posted some pictures of Gerson & Elviz from previous months -- July, August, September, October, November . . . and here are some December Christmas photos:
Gerson looks so big here! He is growing up and looking so, so handsome.
And do you remember how Elviz used to glare at the camera every month? Well, now he is smiling, posing, and looking ever so gorgeous!
Awwwhhh... beautiful pictures. Elviz looks like he was having fun in the clown pics.. Gerson looks like he is ready for them to be done, LOL. The Christmas pics... both so sweet and so handsome.
They are getting so BIG!!! I just can't stand it!! We talk about them so much here... and pray for them several times a day. The Hanks kids have got a heart for these two "young men".
OH krystal, You're boys are beautiful! Oh my! I am sure you want them sooo want them home......I am going to start praying for you and the boys.... I have lost contact with you.. so I am so glad you stopped by my blog today and left your blog info. :) My heart goes out to all those waiting kids in Guatemala -- I need to pray and really come before the Lord on their behalf! God bless, glorai
Such sweet boys. I hope they are safe and happy right now and that sooner rather than later they will be home with their family where they belong. Hear that God? We are counting on you!!!
15 comments:
OMGOODNESS!! I love those pictures!! They are getting SOOOOOOOOO big and handsome. Breaking lots of hearts!!
Hooray for pictures!
Those little men are so handsome!
Oh, they have gotten so big! They look beautiful!
They really look so handsome. I cant wait until they are home and chasing after the girls!
Awwwhhh... beautiful pictures. Elviz looks like he was having fun in the clown pics.. Gerson looks like he is ready for them to be done, LOL. The Christmas pics... both so sweet and so handsome.
Your boys are so handsome!
Yea! I've been missing seeing their pictures. They are SO cute! The pumpkin bib cracks me up!
What beautiful boys you have. The ones at home are beautiful too!
They are getting so BIG!!! I just can't stand it!! We talk about them so much here... and pray for them several times a day. The Hanks kids have got a heart for these two "young men".
Adorable!!!! They are growing up into 2 handsome little boys!!!
SO GROWN Up and more handsome than ever (is that even possible?) :) They WILL be heartbreakers!!
Praying for you!!!!!
OH krystal,
You're boys are beautiful! Oh my! I am sure you want them sooo want them home......I am going to start praying for you and the boys.... I have lost contact with you.. so I am so glad you stopped by my blog today and left your blog info. :)
My heart goes out to all those waiting kids in Guatemala -- I need to pray and really come before the Lord on their behalf!
God bless,
glorai
Such handsome little guys!!!
Such sweet boys. I hope they are safe and happy right now and that sooner rather than later they will be home with their family where they belong. Hear that God? We are counting on you!!!
So handsome. beautiful family.
Post a Comment