OMG... sniff sniff... I wish I had a little girl to dress up. Look at PG's boots and the little skirt and then her little black/white jumper AWWWHHHH.. The pictures turned out wonderful.
Love the pix. We have definitely got to get together one of these days. There are too many of us here so close by that it is a sin for us not to see each other. Take care and tell the kiddos and Kaleb and Kamden said hola amigos.
12 comments:
Those are great pictures! Jordan looks so grown up and I love PG's boots.
I have to agree..I LOVE those boots!! You got some great phtos and i'm sure she loved them!
OMG... sniff sniff... I wish I had a little girl to dress up. Look at PG's boots and the little skirt and then her little black/white jumper AWWWHHHH.. The pictures turned out wonderful.
ADORABLE pictures!! What a beautiful group of kids!
Great pictures1 (of course they are - great subjects!)
What great pictures!
Those are gorgeous. Who took them?
Oh my goodness - those are beautiful! The photographer did a great job - I can't even get two to cooperate!
Those are some beautiful pics..
Your babies are beautiful! And Jordan is a beautiful child too...Heck they are all to die for!
What gorgeous pics!! I love Parker's boots!!
Love the pix. We have definitely got to get together one of these days. There are too many of us here so close by that it is a sin for us not to see each other. Take care and tell the kiddos and Kaleb and Kamden said hola amigos.
I LOVE the boots too! What a beautiful family you have.
Post a Comment