Hey, hey, hey - I am posting again! How about that! :) :) :)
This is why I had to throw in the towel on my old camera!
I found this on the memory card - hahahaha!!! Brayden lays on his side a lot when he is playing. Apparently, sometimes he plays with the camera while laying down for a little snack :)

I don't remember what they were laughing about, but it must have been funny!
PG napping with her Daddy
Brayden Mynor as a Cats' fan
I know it's not fair, but I have more pictures of Parker these days. Brayden hates the camera right now, and yells "no no no" when he sees it. . . so, I have to take more pics of Park to fill in the gap!
She is signing "smart" because she is so proud of her drawing :)
I love this one! DH found Bray like this at nap time one day. He had his clothes on when he went to nap time, but I guess he decided to (try to) change into his pajamas :) The shirt was all twisted up, and he had both legs in one pants leg. Ha ha ha!
Here's the guy who keeps this whole operation running ;)
Poor guy - he has to manage this bunch!!

8 comments:
Super cute pictures!
Come get your award on my blog my friend!
Brayden... when is your B-day, we'll have to exchange that Big Blue jersey for Go Big Red!!! LOL. I know... how can you live where you do and not be a Cats fan??? Love the pics... we've been missing those kiddos.
Cute kids!
Gotta love that no, no camera look! Glad you're back posting!
I just love your family:)
LOVE all the pictures! They are just too cute! I think my favorite is the pj nap time debaucle. Bray is too cute!
So glad you got a new camera...I'm happy to get to see baby pics again! Love Bigcats fry shot!
I can't believe how big they are getting! I haven't seen them in forever. They are absolutely adorable (all 4 of them)!
Post a Comment