Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Handsome Little Man

Now, I'm finally up-to-date!! Brayden is a wonderful baby. . . We have been together for 2 months now, and I am surprised everyday by just how easy-going and content he is. Content, but not necessarily the typical "happy" baby. He acts more like a little man than a baby. Smiles and laughs are hard to come by with this boy. You have to work hard for them, and you have to have new material all the time (just ask his cousin Jordan). It just makes the smiles and laughs even more special, and I really do think that he is becoming less and less reserved everyday. He melts my heart -- sometimes just by the way that he looks into my eyes and refuses to blink. In case you can't tell, I'm totally in love with my son :)

3 comments:

Michael said...

He's a cutie. I will put a link to your blog at wisdom heart.

Anonymous said...

My favorite pic! I love you Bray Bray!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!