Sunday, April 23, 2006

Relaxing in the Sunshine

Bray spent about 5 minutes outside in the sunshine today -- it was way too bright for him :) We slathered him up in sunblock and took him out for a short photo shoot by the pool. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a photographer, so this pic doesn't even come close to capturing how cute his is in seersucker pants and a sweater vest!!! What a handsome little man!

5 comments:

Erin said...

haha he's so cute, lounging out at the poolside!

Janine said...

Hi Krystal. Brayden is looking so very handsome! I can't believe how big he has gotten since I saw you guys in Feb. We met at the Marriott in Guatemala, and I'm also on the yahoo board. (I'm the other KY girl who lives in SC now) I enjoyed reading your blog. It's amazing what God can do and I know that he will give you and Brayden the strenght needed to pull through everything that lies ahead. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Janine S
-waiting on Isabella Susanne

Anonymous said...

Krystal and Michael,

Brayden looks Fly laying by the pool. I assume he will be tuned in this weekend to see Dale JR. run the black #8.

Krystal said...

Oh, Todd, I'm so glad you've got your priorities straight!! lol Just last night Michael said --"I don't know what you've got planned, but me and the Boy are busy on Sunday."

Anonymous said...

Meet me at my house for the race guys! Bray boy get ready for lots of fun at the pool!