Well, here we are! This pic was taken just a few days after I met Brayden in Nov 2005. Michael and I went to Guatemala to meet the sweet boy that we had been dreaming of, and he was more than we ever expected!! I fell in love with Brayden the moment that I saw that first picture but meeting him brought that love to a whole new level :)
Friday, April 07, 2006
Me & My Boy
Well, here we are! This pic was taken just a few days after I met Brayden in Nov 2005. Michael and I went to Guatemala to meet the sweet boy that we had been dreaming of, and he was more than we ever expected!! I fell in love with Brayden the moment that I saw that first picture but meeting him brought that love to a whole new level :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, you guys are so cute together!!!
Post a Comment