I've really been slacking on the blog this week, but I've been in a bad mood, so you guys wouldn't want to read that stuff anyway. Brayden is still having fun playing with Lillith - laughing at her when she barks (which is pretty often), petting her, and trying to pull her ears (or eat them). Li-Li is still being the sweet little doggie that she has always been, and most nights she ends up in Brayden's room curled up in his chair or in the glider. She's either missing him or just keeping an eye on him to make sure that he's not getting too much attention -- actually, I think it's a little of both.
Bray had his evaluation through the 0-3 program today -- just as I thought, he qualifies for "further testing" for speech and motor skills.
Ah - those velvety ears!! I just don't understand why Mom won't let me chew on them . . . she lets me chew the other toys.
Hey! I thought she was MY dog!!!
2 comments:
Hello
I have been reading your blog for a while and I just wanted to say you are so lucky to have a cutie like him he looks adorable I keep you family and specailly brayden in my prayres
love
hamda_althani_00@yahoo.com
He IS adorable... something about the cheeks I think, fat cheeks get me every time.
I was just stopping in to say thank you SO MUCH for your donation!
Receiving notification brought me the day's first smile.
Post a Comment