Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Play and Rest, Play and Rest



Brayden has a new game -- he actually lets you lay him on his tummy for this one! He raises up (play) for about 2 seconds, then he lays down (rest) for about 2 seconds, and then he repeats, repeats, repeats. It's almost like he's doing push-ups!! Maybe he's in training . . . I tried to get a few pics of the sequence, but it's hard to capture this quick moving little guy ;)












This outfit is so cute on Bray My, and I think it's one of my all time favorites. Of course, I couldn't get a good pic, but in real life these shorts are quite spiffy!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Adorable. I hope I can say that and maintain a little bit of man cred.

Anonymous said...

I dont know how he does it but he gets cutier and cutier in each picture.
god bless him
hamda

Sarah said...

Love the shorts!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that is a yoga move called snake or something like that. He's such a handsome little guy!