Thursday, June 22, 2006

Look Who's at the Zoo!


No, that's not Panama Jack, it's our Brayden Boy! Maybe today wasn't the best day to go to the zoo -- it was HOT! Bray still had a good time though :)

Can anyone believe that Brayden Mynor is 10 months old?!?! Here's a super cute pic of Bray in his muscle shirt yesterday. I've said it before, I'll say it again -- Model!!!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Definitely model! Look at the way he's working that attitude, head tilted to the side! And with the hat, eyes away from the bird so that the viewer is looking at HIM more than the bird to see why he's looking the other way. Tyra Banks would be proud! What a cutie!

Sarah said...

He's so cute! Yes, you picked a hot day for the zoo but, looks like Brayden had a blast.

Anonymous said...

I always find myself smiling when I look at the pictures of him. Just 2 months until he really gets to throw down for his first birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Bray boy, you look just like Uncle Belve in your muscle tee!!

Anonymous said...

Tell Granny that I like the Zoo picture. Just makes you want to reach out and pinch those jaws

Arnold (Mailman)