Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Brayden Boy!


Happy Birthday to my sweet Brayden Boy! I am so glad that you were born, and I am so glad that I get to share in your life. Thank you so much for working hard to grow big and strong for the past 2 years!

You have changed hearts, and you have changed lives. Brayden Mynor, you will change this world!!!
I love you all the way :)
-Momma

5 comments:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Oh, Krystal. That is so sweet. It made me cry happy tears!

You are the best Momma and Brayden is so lucky to be part of your wonderful family. I know, everyone is lucky all around!

Happy Birthday Brayden!

Suzanne said...

So sweet! It's just how I feel, too.
S

JuJu - said...

We are sending big ole birthday hugs to you Brayden!!!!

I can't believe your baby boy is two - this past yer has FLOWN by Krystal:)

Jennifer said...

He is such a sweet and precious boy! We love him!

SUGGS FAMILY said...

OMG! So sorry I am late! Happy Birthday Brayden! What a victory! :)

Becky