Thank you for helping us bring the boys home :)
We got new pics of the boys this week, and I realized that I never posted the agency pictures from last month! Who would ever imagine that we would have gotten so many pictures of the boys already that I would forget to post some!!!!!
Gerson - July

Elviz - July

Gerson - August
Elviz - August

9 comments:
DO you realize how STINKIN HANDSOME those two are...You are going to have ALOT of girls calling your house someday...and I have a feeling that MISS KYA BLU might just be one of them...I have a package to get in the mail to you...now I just have to make it to the post office...Hugs
Those two are just too cute (as is the two you have at home.
But really - what is up with drinking warm bath water - that's just not right! (although Brayden really seemed to like it!!)
Whew, miss a couple days and get flooded with gorgeous babies!! I agree with Candy-you are going to have some Trouble with a Capital T with all your gorgeous children. I mean, seriously, ALL of your children are stunning.
Those are some good lookin' fellas.
They are SO handsome! Elviz looks so serious in the July photo, but his little personality shines through in the last one. And Gerson, just gorgeous.
Gerson and Elviz are too cute!!
Robyn
How cute!!! They are so funny... I'm just glad you could see them on video to se ehow hilarious they are!!!!
They are so very adorable.
I love the last picture of Elviz. He may be quiet but I have the feeling he might be up to something....Hee! All of your kids are gorgeous. Did anyone else notice that Parker G has about 19 rolls on her little arms? She is yummy yummy!!!
Post a Comment