Monday, August 06, 2007

Hey, Brayden was Right - I have Pics :)

Well, some of you aren't surprised . . . but here they are!!!! I am going to get so, so spoiled with all of these pictures coming in of Gerson & Elviz :)


First of all, here are Jennifer & Tim meeting their eldest daughter, Sara, for the first time!!! She is so beautiful!

Now, here are the ever-so-handsome Gerson Misael and Elviz Eliezer --

Jennifer says that Gerson is sweet and huggy!
And that Elviz is shy and adorable!
Elviz has on a flannel jacket this time. . . how will the poor child ever make it through a KY winter ?!?!?!

Further confirmation that Gerson likes having his picture taken :)

Karly, Elviz, Lucas & Gerson -- We are already planning to get these 4 together next fall in AMERICA :)

Here is Gerson during his English lesson -- oh, we really hope he is paying attention!!!!

10 comments:

jajbs said...

Beautiful children!!! I can't wait to see all of them home!!!


Amanda

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great photos!!!!

Jennifer said...

We know for sure he can say "ME ME ME ME" and "CHEESE".

:)

Candy said...

HOW AWESOME IS THAT...new pictures and Jen getting to meet Sara...OMG AWESOME

Kim said...

Such beautiful kids! I'm sure you are loving all of these pictures!!!

Corey said...

Ok Gerson Elviz Gabe Lily & Sarah all home next year :)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Oh, how exciting and cute!!! It is so wonderful to see these photos.

Sara is a beauty, as are all the children!

Your boys--just so handsome and very loving!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving being able to share these journey's through blogger with you and your other adoption links - I can't explain to you how this has touched my heart.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! All of them. :)

Angel said...

They are so beautiful! GIRL! You are on a mission to get them HOME. I understand that for sure. That's where we were last year. Every penny and every ounce of strength was put into the adoption. :0)

I feel like Africa is seeping into my blood so I am sure I will go again. Even if I don't this organization goes to the same place every year.

HUGS TO YOU! Angel