Today our Jor turned 9 years old! Oh, dear, she is growing up so fast!!! Of course, she already acts like she's 19, so I guess it's not that hard to believe . . .
Gorgeous Jor, modeling the super cool top that she designed at Designing Diva

Happy Birthday, Jor-Jor! We love you!!!!!

7 comments:
Thanks for sharing all your pics! Your neice is such a beautiful girl! Parker, I'm so sorry your feeling bad - this Ohio Valley doesn't help much, does it?
Happy Birthday Jordan!
Love,
The Hanks Gang
She is 9? Only 9? She already looks like an 18 year old model!!! Oh lordy. I hope her Daddy has lots of guns....
Happy Birthday Jordan!!! My neice just turned 9 as well, but Jordan looks like a teenager. Look out boys!!!
Hey Girl --I owe you an huge e-mail!!! I have been thinking night and day about you and your boys I am soo serious! I am just so sorry I have not been on here sooner! OOOH honey I read about your case and please know I am lifting you up and those boys up in prayer ---This is all going to be okay he knows about all of this and has it under his control---HE is bigger than any of the crazys (sp?) at PGN!
Hey Krystal I wanted to tell you Thank you soo much for all of your kind words and support --I cherish them I really really do ---You have been an awesome friend to me at the times when I needed it the most --and I will never forget that:) I only hope I can do the same for you! We are going to pray those boys home together okay? You are NOT ALONE in this wait please know that I am here for you anytime DAY OR NIGHT! :)
She's a beauty, and she really does look older than 9!
She is beautiful!! Happy Birthday Jordan!!
Robyn
Post a Comment