Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pink, Baby, Pink!!!!

The date is set, and sweet Sara is coming home!!!!
I am overjoyed and thrilled beyond words that sweet Sara is coming home! I cannot wait to see see her with her family! What a celebration it will be when all 4 Hanks children are TOGETHER!!!!

However, I want to make one thing perfectly clear. This child will be sorely missed at the hogar. Sara takes care of the other children. She loves them and watches out for them. This isn't the kind of responsibility that we would want to place on Sara's shoulders, but it is the sense of responsibility that she has taken on all on her own -- and the other children benefit so much. I (and several other Mommas) have been comforted by the fact that our children are loved by such a precious little soul. She is a sweetheart, plain and simple. We do NOT want Sara to spend one second longer away from her family, but I know that it will be very hard for my boys (Little Elviz especially) to say goodbye to their dear friend Sara, and my heart hurts for them to have to endure another goodbye. . . I can only hope that it won't be long before they will see each other here at home!

Sara, you are a very special girl! You are a friend and a big sister to so many others, and we thank you for that. We are so happy that you are coming home to join your family. They love you so much! So pack your backpack up, get your little little lamb, and come on home to KY :)

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

OK
that is the best knews and sad at the same time -
crying tears of joy for that Momma and tears of sadness for you too!

I have had enough of this BS - what can we do other than pray to ge your boys HOME?????????
I am ready to go kick some butt and bring thme home -

praying for you guys today and every day

Sarah said...

Oh Krystal - I had been reading and knew Sara would be coming home soon and I didn't even think of that - doh! I'm praying too that your boys will be home soon! They'll LOVE KY!!!

Jennifer said...

I have those same bittersweet thoughts!!! I am so happy - BEYOND BELIEF... but yet I know that this time when we leave the hogar... I MAY FALL APART. I am crying now just thinking about it. WE love those boys - and are praying for them and your case.

Sarah said...

Yippee!!! Sara is coming home! She will be able to be just a kid and have her wonderful mommy and daddy to take care of HER!! I know your boys will miss her, but I sure am praying that they are coming home soon!! Any news on that?

(((HUGS)))

Kelli said...

SOOO HAPPPYYYYYY!!!! Praying that very soon you will be shouting that your precious boys will be coming home!!!