Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Parker!!!

Happy Birthday, Parker Gabrielle!!!

We love you so much, and we are celebrating YOU today, sweet girl :) You are such an amazing blessing in our lives! Thank you for being our sweet AngelBaby.

We love you all the way!

Love,
Momma & Dadda

PS - You took your first steps the night before your birthday - YAY!!!!


14 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday PG!!!!!! I hope you have a great day celebrating. You have a very special place in your family and God has chosen you for very special things. (and congrats on the walking thing!!!)

JuJu - said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

no hanky warning!

that was precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday sweet angel faced baby girl:)
You are a gift from heaven above:)

Love and Hugs

JuJu and the Crew:)

Sarah said...

Happy 1st Birthday Parker! Walking already - you go girl!

Karen D. said...

Beautiful montage, Krystal!

Happy B-Day, Parker!
Love,
Karen and Abbie

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Parker G!!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Parker !!! You are a beautiful sweet baby girl... I love you!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday P Gab! You are such an amazing gift. Hope it was a GREAT day!

Tabitha said...

Woohoo, Parker! You're a toddler now!

Boohoo, Krystal, your baby's growing up.

She's a beauty!

Anonymous said...

kaynig@Happy Birthday Parker! Congrats on the walking! Wow it has been a big year for little lady!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl. Much love from Australia XXXXOOOO

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Parker!

That montage was just adorable. I can't believe she's already a year old. It really goes by so fast! I'm glad you got the song to work for it : )

Becca said...

I love that song! Who sings it? I've not heard it before.

Will you please email me? A friend we have in common told me that you might be able to help me out with something.

becca.as@hotmail.com

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

How beautiful!! Happy Birthday Parker!!

Robyn