Poor little AngelBaby is so sick tonight! Ironically, I took Brayden to the dr on Friday to get some medicine to help him get over his sickness and by the time I got home from work that evening, PG was sick. She has progressively gotten worse, and today that poor little baby has felt so bad :( Coughing, running nose, congestion, and vomiting. . . red checks, but no fever so far. Looks like we are headed back to the dr tomorrow morning!
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Poor Little Angel :(
Poor little AngelBaby is so sick tonight! Ironically, I took Brayden to the dr on Friday to get some medicine to help him get over his sickness and by the time I got home from work that evening, PG was sick. She has progressively gotten worse, and today that poor little baby has felt so bad :( Coughing, running nose, congestion, and vomiting. . . red checks, but no fever so far. Looks like we are headed back to the dr tomorrow morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, poor little PG! That is probably one of the most pathetic pictures I've ever seen of your sweet little girl. You can just tell she does.not.feel.good. Poor thing! Give her a hug from all of us!
Take care!
OH NO! I hope that she feels better REALLY REALLY FAST! Bless her heart...
Poor baby!!! She does look pathetic. I hope she starts feeling better soon!!!
She looks like she might have Fifth's disease. Ask the doc. She has all the symptoms, especially the bright red cheeks. Poor baby!
Wow, You can really tell she does not feel well. Poor Baby! I hope she is feeling better!
Post a Comment