It has been way, way too long since I have shared the sweet faces of Gerson and Elviz with you guys!! Here are some pictures that I have received over the past month --
The kids are so cute when they are all lined up to eat :)
Ziploc kisses ;)
The cheap sunglasses are a hit everytime!!!
What a gorgeous child . . .
Hmmmm, Gerson, you may want to try the other hand . . .
Have I mentioned that I am totally in love with these boys?

They just melt my heart . . .
Ziploc kisses ;)
Hmmmm, Gerson, you may want to try the other hand . . .

11 comments:
Ok girl you have been TOTALLY HOLDING OUT ON US!!! Love all the new pictures!
Love those pictures. How can you NOT be in love with those sweet faces??
Thye are just gorgeous little boys!!!
The valentine pictures are so sweet (& funny)!
They are SO cute! I just want to pinch their cheeks!
Aw, man, they are so sweet!
Suzanne
Those eyes are just the most gorgeous things I have ever seen! LOVE all the new pics! And the one Valntine picture of Elviz looks like brayden!!!
Have I ever asked if you are keeping their Guat names?
Can't wait to go see our fav photogrpaher Sarah this week! Will let you know how it goes!
Should have checked my spelling on the last comment... sorry!!
Give PG and the B-Man a big hug for me!
YOUR BOY'S ARE SO SO HANDSOME, HOPE THEY COME HOME SOON.
What wonderful pictures!! Those boys are so cute!
Gail
So cute and happy! Can't wait to see you all home! Praying for you every day!
Post a Comment