On Tuesday, Tia had her 1st soccer game. It was her first game of any kind ever! I can assure you that she had a strong fan base for the event :)
Here is my beautiful Belle (I am so glad that your curls are back, TT!) 

Upon arrival to the field, sugary suckers were immediately shoved into my children's mouths . . .

And they wonder why I am uncomfortable with the thought of leaving my babies in their care!!!
Parker made sure to jam her sucker way back in there so that she could keep it.
Back on the field, Tia was running and running . . .
and running!!!
Here is Brayden re-enacting the play --
Parker made sure to jam her sucker way back in there so that she could keep it.
Back on the field, Tia was running and running . . .
and running!!!
Here is Brayden re-enacting the play --
After the game, Brayden *had* to give it a try.
We love you, Tia, and we are so proud of you!!!

3 comments:
Way to go Tia... and look at those cute babies...
WHEN did Brayden start looking so much like a little man? Oh my... I am feeling OLD
It is about time someone in this family joined a sport! HA!
For the record, I was only holding Parkie when the sucker was shoved in her mouth! My hands were full, therefore, I am innocent!
The pictures are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing them.
Lauren
Post a Comment