We had a little movie party with popcorn and Lightning McQueen this evening. The babies love popcorn, but I think next time we will have separate bowls.
Brayden is telling Parker "no, no" . . .
but, she got a bite anyway :)
"Booty" (Parker's new nickname) ended up grabbing the bowl and flipping popcorn all over the place. She then did a belly dive into the middle of it and started grabbing and giggling. That child is hilarious! Brayden just wanted more popcorn in the bowl, and after Momma made him a new batch he was as happy as could be :)
but, she got a bite anyway :)

7 comments:
Parker cracks me up! She is going to have all 3 of her big brothers dancing to her tune!!!
Look at that boy kicked back with his daddy, eatin' popcorn like "ah-h, this is the life!" - how cute!
Way to go Parker. She is one little gem of a child.
Kyrstal, I'm sorry to ask you this again as I know I've asked you before, but what hogar are the boys in? They are in a hogar, aren't they? Thanks!
lol! I love the popcorn story - to funny :-) cute pics too.
So cute - what a nice family you have. Will be even nicer when the other two boys get home!
Suzanne
Those babies are SO ADORABLE...what else can one say???
Post a Comment