Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun Times with Brayden & Parker

Enjoying some refreshments at the soccer field . . . Sporting a new haircut from Nana (thank goodness!)Looking pretty at bedtime :) (I love the shadow in this pic - looks like a cartoon)Dribbling, dribbling, dribblingPushing instead of riding . . .Chasing birds --Just being incredibly adorable . . . and incredibly sweet :)

7 comments:

Kim said...

Isn't it wonderful to be able to go outside - finally??!?? Love the pics!!

Linda Ashcraft said...

Such cuties! I love the dandelion shot. I'm still praying every day for the boys, and hoping the changes at PGN will help get their case moving again!

Sarah said...

I wish here in the Bluegrass the weather would stay this way for a while - let's enjoy it while it lasts! What beautiful pic's. Love the first pic of Parker!

Jennifer said...

Don't you just love this great weather? Look at those CUTIES!!! They are having a ball!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So cute! I love the curls in the back of Parker's blonde locks!

Brayden is handsome and growing up fast.

Tracy said...

You pictures are so nice. I love the one of Parker in the mirror on her tip toes ... so cute :). And Brayden with his hair cut ... he looks like such a handsome little man!

Gail said...

I can't believe how big Parker is getting. I love the outdoor pictures!! YAY!! Warmer weather!
Gail