Sunday, December 03, 2006

3 Days Until Surgery -- And Brayden Knows that Something is Up

Maybe it's because we're acting funny or maybe it's because he hasn't been out of this house since Tuesday (strict homebound restrictions from Daddy), but Brayden Boy knows that something is going on. He's clingy, like he knows that he needs to be close to us right now (no complaints here). He has really enjoyed this weekend at home with no running around. . . I slept in yesterday and DH slept in today, so we're enjoying this weekend, too!!!

I rarely post pictures of myself. Actually, it's pretty rare that I let anyone take pics of me. HOWEVER -- I am making an exception b/c I love how happy Bray-My looks in these :)

Momma & Me
Oh, Momma -- You're so funny!! You look pasty white, but I still love you :)

I found this scene the other day. Apparently, Brayden found my Gameboy and wanted to play. DH turned it on for him, and he loved it!! On a side note, I'm not sure why he always seems to have one sock off (?)

Concentration Time

Hey, Momma -- how do you get past level 2?

11 comments:

Tracy said...

What sweet pictures of mom and son. You're beautiful, Krystal, you should be in pictures more often!

It's funny how kids seem to sense when things aren't quite right. Bray somehow knows that you guys need some extra snuggles and hugs, so he is providing them.

Praying for you to have the strength and everything else you'll need to get through this week and the recovery time that will follow Bray's surgery.

JuJu - said...

Lovin the look in that last pic!!haha! I am so gald you posted pics of your boy with his Momma! I think you look great! I am praying that all goes well with Bray's srgery and tha he is as good as new - or better than new in no time at all:):):)
Keep us posted on how things go please!

Andrea said...

So cute! I just love his expressions. He's just adorable.

I know it's going to be stressful the next few days, weeks. I will keep you and your family, and especially Brayden in my prayers. He'll bounce back in no time!

Sarah said...

We are praying for Brayden, the doctors & nurses that will be over his care and Mommy and Daddy too!

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about your little guy a lot. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys today

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the serious look. I will be praying that everything goes great with Brayden's surgery. He is a tough little boy.

Sarah said...

I've been praying for little Brayden today. Will check back later for possible updates.

SUGGS FAMILY said...

Thinking of and praying for you all today.

JuJu - said...

OK - I need to hear about Brayden boy! How is he - how are ALL of you???

You are all in our thoughts and prayers!

Love,

Julia and The McKenzie Crew:)

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful baby boy Ijust happen to stumble across your web page while doing my senior project on congenital heart defects. I hope all went well with his surgery. I will keep him in my prayers