Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Catching Up Since Christmas & I've Been Tagged

We had a good Christmas, but unfortunately Brayden Boy has been sick. He vomited all night on Christmas Eve after we got home -- this is only the 2nd time that he's thrown up since he's been home (see the "I'm an Idiot" post from May), so we aren't really used to handling these situations. Again, everything came out of his nose. I think that is weird (and gross), so I'll try to ask the dr about it again. Is it possible that he could have an undiagnosed palate abnormality or something like that?? He is feeling better now, but he still isn't eating or drinking very much, which is leaving him pretty low on energy.

Anyway, on a brighter note, here are some fun pics from our Christmas celebrations --
All dressed up & no place to go on Christmas Eve

Christmas morning -- lots of surprises under the tree!

Watch out world, I've got wheels now -- Power Wheels!!!

Cousins, cousins everywhere!!! Momma told us that we couldn't open any presents until we all smiled for a picture. . . I wasn't interested in presents, so I wouldn't smile -- but man, oh man, look at the rest of those cheesers!!

My Jor-Jor gets more gorgeous everyday :)

Can you tell who's really asleep and who's faking???

Now, I was tagged by Corey, so here goes --

A-Available or single? VERY Married

B- Best Friend? Michael & Kim

C- Cake or pie? Cake

D- Drink of choice? Water is what I drink, but I really hate it!

E- Essential item I use every day? Hair dryer -- and I burn them up all the time!

F- Favorite color: Purple

G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Either

H- Hometown? Pineville, KY

I- Indulgence: Graeter's ice cream

J- January or February? February (Forever Family Day is the 10th)

K- Kids and names: Brayden Mynor Elias & Parker Gabrielle (yes, she finally has a name)

L- Life is incomplete without? family

M-Marriage date: 11/21/97 -- yes, I was young and no, it was not an arranged marriage

N- Number of siblings: Legit or not? 3 sisters, all legit

O- Oranges or apples? Oranges

P- Phobias or fears? Spiders

Q- Favorite quote? "Pit Bull, Man" direct from Nana Buke

R- Reasons to smile: Brayden, Jordan, Tia, Lillith

S- Season: Fall

T- Tag 3 or 4 people. Sarah, GoofyJ, and Wendy (sorry, I don't know how do make fancy links, and I'm way too tired to try and figure it out)

U- Unknown fact about me: I have a tattoo of a shamrock behind my left shoulder

V- Vegetable you don’t like: All of them

X- X-Rays: None

Y- Your favorite food? Ice cream

Z- Zodiac: Virgo or Libra, I'm on the cusp

And here is one last pic -- I finally caught that goofy smile with all of Brayden's new teeth :)

8 comments:

JuJu - said...

Brayden is tooo cuuute! He is getting to be such a big boy!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Julia;):)

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. I love the nose all scrunched up. I'm glad you had a great holiday. Next year will be extra special with Parker, too. I love the name you picked out for her.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that he's not been feeling well. He is as cute as ever though. I'll have to get the full scoop on "Pit Bull, Man" - I'm sure there's a good story that goes along with that. ;)

It looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

Sorry Brayden was sick over the holidays! I loved the pic of the "fake 3 year old smile" - fake but cute!!!

Tracy said...

Glad to hear you all had a nice Christmas. Brayden looked pretty cute up on his new wheels ... no doubt he'll be zipping all around your house in no time at all!

Sorry to hear he's not been feeling well :(. That's no fun. Here at my house Carson is suffering from the nasty stomach bug (vomiting & diarrhea), tis the season, unfortunately :(. Hopefully it won't last long for him or Brayden.

Love your baby girl's name, btw!! Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the name Parker! Cute teeth Bray! Hope you're feeling better buddy!

Anonymous said...

Krystal - Need to introduce myself. My name is Kim, I live in Simpsonville, KY and we also adopted through AHH! Your family is beautiful, and it looks like you had a great Christmas.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Brayden is so cute and looks like he is doing very well from the surgery. Looks like you had a fun Christmas.