Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Home, Sweet Home

We are home! Brayden has had a great day -- playing and smiling :) I am totally exhausted, so I'm hoping that we all get some good sleep tonight!

Waiting for discharge. . .

YAY!! They finally say that we can go home!

Bye, bye hospital!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Michael said...

I am so glad your home. Brayden did great. I am sure you are tired and in need of some well deserved rest. Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

yay! yay! So happy for all of you. Get some rest.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congratulations of coming home! I will continue to keep your family in my prayers!

Karen D.

JuJu - said...

So gald to see you and Brayden going home - Home is a great place to get better QUICK:)

JUlia:)

Tracy said...

So happy for you to be going home. Less than a week...wow, Brayden sure did well (although I'm sure it felt like a lot longer than a week to you!). Hope you all get a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

Brayden looks wonderful!!! You all look much better than I would after the week you've been through. I'm so glad that you've been sent home. I'm sure you will enjoy sleeping in your own bed. You'll be in our prayers.

Sarah said...

Wonderful! Six days is long enough - we were there the same amount of time. Hoping you all had a good nights rest.

Anonymous said...

YEAH Bray! Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY I AM SO GLAD YOUR HOME!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all! He will be so happy to get back to all of his toys! Brayden looks so good in the pictures...it just amazes me at the turn around that he has made! Hopefully you all will be able to catch up on some much needed rest. I am so excited for you all! I will keep you all in my prayers:)

-Kristen

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the phone tag. Im so glad to know your home. We missed you both in ss today 12-17-06.

shawn

Anonymous said...

Hi to Brayden and family. Just found out that you are home. YEAH!!!!! If there is anyway I can be of help, please call me. You are such a special family, and Brayden WOW!!!!!!special. God is sooooooo good.

judy(shawn's mom)