Luke -- Thanks for my ball toy, remote control car (my Daddy loves this one), and my Amigo Bear!!!

We all got lots of gifts that we really love, and here are some of our favorites. . .
Brayden loves this Backyardigans toy. He's never actually seen the Backyardigans, but the toy has buttons and annoying music, so it was an instant hit with him. He has a little bit of OCD when it comes to buttons, so this toy has been driving me & DH up the wall!!!! This is how Brayden spends most of the time in his play room now --
Let's try the Rock button again -- "I'm a soccer monster, I love a soccer ball!"

I didn't think that Parker should get gifts this Christmas. I mean, she's not even born yet!! Apparently other people felt differently, so she got lots of gifts. My fav (since again, she is not born and cannot vote) are this pink UGGs that Aunt Emma, Uncle Peanut, and Cousin Jordan gave her.

Now for me -- I actually have 2 favorites. The double stroller that Mom got me and a gift from Kim (Emma). I don't have a pic of the stroller b/c the color that I wanted wasn't available until January, so it will be a little while before I show that one off!! The gift from Kim is not technically a Christmas gift b/c we decided not to exchange gifts between adults this year, but it is something that she made for me and gave to me close to Christmas, so it counts. It is an ABC scrapbook of Brayden. Of course I cried when I got it, and I tear up every time I look through it (which has only been about 1 million times so far).



9 comments:
hahahahaha! I am luvin the Milky Way thing!
Braynden looks so good Krystal! To have been through so much it just amazes me!When is Parker making her grand Debut in to the world?????
Julia;):)
Brayden is so amazing!!! He looks wonderful.
Whatever you do, don't put the Backyardigans on because you will have their theme song running through your head for the rest of your life.
I love the Uggs!
Luke's WHOLE room is backyardigans!
We had to get 2 copies of the backyardigan cd, one for each car
Luke is glad you like the gifts... The whole crew can't wait for everybody to come to Disney and visit
Brayden looks so good. Looks like he had a great Christmas.
I gotta say I'm in love with the name Parker. And of course she needs Christmas gifts. The Uggs were a good choice too.
Megan
Brayden could do anything in a picture and still look incredibly cute! He deserves lots of fun and gifts ~ he's had a big year! And of course he loves that Barkyardigans toy ~ seems like for kids, the noisier, the better!
I love that scrapbook. What a thoughtful gift ... just thinking of how much it must have meant to you brought tears to my eyes as well!
Evan also likes the Backyardigans - does that toy have this song (not sure if this is the correct lyrics but, this is how Evan sings it) "The Tower of Towers is very Tall, You Open the Door and Get the Key"?
Sarah -- yes, the Tower of Power is on there, but I thought the lyrics were "The Tower of Power is very tall, and up in the top is the key." Either way, it's a "GREAAAAT" song, right?
I love the ABC scrapbook from your friend. I'd love to do one, but tell me (if you don't mind), what did she do for Q, X, and Z?
Glad you had a good Christmas, and Brayden is doing well. Did the surgery completely correct the heart problem?
In many ways, Brayden reminds me of Gage. Boys will boys, I guess :)
Suzanne
Suzanne
Post a Comment