
We also got these personalized pacifiers from my Mom this week. Unfortunately, she ordered them before we told her the big news -- we took Bray-My's "pepes" away! I know it's hard to believe, but the boy who used to carry around multiple pacifiers has had no problems with giving them up. We still let him have one at bedtime (for now). I guess we'll have to wait until Parker gets here to show this cute gift off in public :)

Now, on the pics of what the boy has been up to -- I found the "doctor" reading a book while wearing his stethoscope yesterday.
About 5 minutes later, I found the book and realized that he's been doing a little more than reading lately -- I guess he's trying to help those other bottom teeth get through!!!
For those of you who hassle me about not posting more often, here is the reason why --
Here's what happens when I open up the laptop . . .


And here's what happens when I try to move it out of his reach so that I can type . . . Any questions???
And finally, one (not so) funny story from this morning -- I took the day off so that I could spend some time with my boys and take Brayden to some dr appts this afternoon. DH brought Brayden into our room and sit him down beside me in the bed, thinking that we'd share some snuggles and smiles. . . good idea, but Brayden had something else in mind. He kept pushing me and waving bye-bye. He wanted me to go to work!!!! It's hard not to get my feelings hurt, but I just try to focus on how great it is that Brayden loves his time with his Daddy so much. Oh, well, I guess he's just not a Momma's boy!

14 comments:
I have a lot to comment on!
First of all~I love the matching outfits ... so cute! And those personalized pacifiers. So Cute! I've never seen that before. Great that Brayden is doing well with his pacifier-weaning (??). When we took Dominic's away I was surprised by how much he talked (or babbled) constantly!Couldn't do that as well with something in his mouth, I guess.
The book chewing cracked me up. Not so funny that his book got ruined, but so typical of a toddler (a toddler in our house, anyway!). He sure did look cute reading, though!
Sorry to hear Brayden pushed you away. Kids like their schedules and he must have thought something was up when you were home and not at work. Don't worry, though. remind yourself of how he doesn't like it when you go on the laptop ... he wants your attention on him, not the computer! Even if he is a Daddy's boy, he'll always have an special place for his mommy :). Sorrythis was solong :).
I guess you will have to let him add his comments to the blog too!!
He looks great. Hope all is well and you are feeling good.
I can totally relate to having your feelings hurt by the little one, but try not to take it personally. He just likes his schedule, and loves his daddy.
Anytime I ask Brayden, "Where's Mommy?" his little face lights up. He loves you! You're a great Mommy!
I love the matching t-shirts!!! Those are so sweet!!! I read you are due in March!!! OOH my goodness how exciting!!!!! I hope you are feeling well!! I cannot wait to follow your journey!!! Brayden is adorable!!!!xoxox
ps-I am a Pottery Barn junkie!!! :o)--I laughed so hard your comment was so cute!!!
Those outfits are so cute. That was so cute of him reading. Brayden loves you very much. You are a great mommy.
Ah ha...
our books look just like that!
Great pictures!
I can relate to how you felt when Brayden wanted you to leave. Evan stays with my mom while I'm at work and when I drop him off in the morning I drink a cup of coffee and chat with her before I leave. Anytime I stay longer than he thinks I should he will say, "Smooches Mommy go on to work" : (
glad you guys liked the stuff - I could not resist the shirts!!!!
Julia
Cute paci's, too! Your mom needs to share where she got them! Too cute!
Julia is just going crazy lately. We all love her so much- she's awesome.
The book cracked me up.
I think K. and his daddy will be the same way since T., as you know, will be staying home. It will be hard for me, too. But, he'll be loved, and dangit, I'll stick around, even if he doesn't want me to :)
I have the same problem on the computer. Gage clicks the mouse, presses all the buttons, adjusts the display on the monitor, and if I try to keep him away he climbs underneath and starts yanking cords!
Adorable pics, love the shirts!
Suzanne
And speaking of haircuts, does Brayden's get curly in the back. Gage's gets these beautiful curls in the back, I hate to cut. I just know it will be straight again if I cut it short. :)
Braydon is looking absolutely adorable.
That reminds me of Inarah and her papa. I love them to share a bond but some part of me hopes she would not jump from my arms into papa's arms so willingly.
But we also know that Inarah loves me co'z I am a great Mommy and Brayden loves you co'z you are a great Mommy and will always have a special place for you.
That's what Luke does when I try to post! I just wait till he goes to bed now, or do it while I'm at work (and pray the IT guys dont catch me!!)
Post a Comment