Thursday, January 25, 2007

VCUG was NOT fun, but we got good results!

Well, Brayden Mynor didn't like anything about the test today, but we made it through. The dr that we saw was very nice. She let me stay with him as long as possible, and then she let me go into the room with the other drs and techs instead of sending me out to the waiting room. I was able to see Brayden through a window the entire time, so that made me feel better. I am so thankful for Michael every day, but on days like today I realize just how amazing he is. . . there are lots of dads out there who wouldn't go to all of these appts. Not only does he go, he wants to go. He wants to be there for his boy. He is an amazing Daddy :)

Hey, Daddy -- this pic is for you! I know you love it when I play with cars :) When I get bigger, I'll help you work on that rusty GTO in the garage!

The good news is that the test results look normal -- it's awfully nice to get some good news! Our pediatrician wants to send it off to a renal specialist just to be sure, but she thinks everything is OK. If I haven't mentioned it before, we do have the best ped in the world. She takes good care of Brayden and good care of us . . . sometimes the parents need a little babying too!!

YAY!! Good test results -- I've never had those before!!!

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Yay! So glad to hear of Brayden's good results :).

HollyGee said...

Good News!!! Hopefully this is the start of good test results from here on out.

Way to go Daddy!!!

Andrea said...

Woo hoo!! That's GREAT news. He's such a little trooper! I'm with Holly- hopefully this is the start of good news a lot more often!

Yea, Daddy's rock sometimes! :)

Wendy said...

Score one for Brayden! And Michael? He is a definite keeper. They just don't get any better than that!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I'm so happy the results are good!! Woo Hoo. What a relief. My Mike went in w/ Matthew also ~ and stood right next to him the whole time. I hated the little straight jacket and board they put them on... uh ya... a lot more fun things than that VCUG!!

Kim said...

I'm so glad you got good news!!

Shelby said...

Good News! YEAH!! Glad to hear it. Let's keep thast trend going....

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

That is great news...REvel in it and enjoy your boy.

MEgan

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Thank God!!!! I hope this is the start of many good test results. He is so adorable.

JuJu - said...

So thankful you got good news!Becoming a big brother will bring out the best in Brayden! How are YOU feeling????????????

Julia:)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So glad you got good news. Hopefully this is the end of it and only health and happiness from here on out. It is wonderful when we have supportive husbands to see us through. We are very lucky for our families!

Crystal said...

OOOH my goodness I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!