Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Boy Who Doesn't Know How to Laugh

I know I've told you guys that Jordan and Brayden act like wild animals when they get together, but you really have no idea just how funny they can be. On Monday, Jor came over for a little while after school. She had to do her homework before she could play, so she went in the living room away from Brayden. He tried and tried to get her attention (yelling, throwing toys over the gate, etc), but Jor just worked away on her reading assignment. After she was finished, she went in to play with Brayden. . . by that time, he was mad at her so he ignored her. He literally turned his back to her when she tried to talk to him. It was so funny! He's way to young to be playing those games!! After a little while, he got over it and they had a good time. Here is a video of them playing the "smack Jordan in the head and she will scream" game -- very entertaining!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

I'm not sure how well you can hear it in the video, but Brayden gets SOOOOO cracked up but he does not laugh out loud. He holds it inside somehow. I've never seen anyone hold laughter in like he does, but we've tried everything to get him to let some air out, and he just doesn't. Oh, well, he's having a good time even if he still doesn't know how to laugh :)

Now, here are some pictures of Miss P-Gab from today -- just because I know you enjoy her cuteness :)


8 comments:

Tabitha said...

I think I've met some adults who keep their laughter on the inside. You're right - all that matters is that he's having a blast! How cute... P-Gab, that nickname names me think of P. Diddy - ha ha! She really is adorable. I love the sweet little smiles. Thanks for posting all the pics!

Sarah said...

Parker you are one adorable little baby girl - those smiles are priceless! Brayden your laugh made me LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Omgoodness-could Parker get any cuter?She's so sweet!!

That video cracked me up :0). Brayden is lucky to have such a fun playmate that make him "laugh". My older boys will do a similar thing to entertain Dominic, but they don't scream (I think screaming is a girl thing :)). They'll fall back spontaneously, very dramatically, as if Dominic hits them or something and he cracks up laughing. It's really funny to watch.

Karen D. said...

I LOVE Parker's grin! Totally adorable! I loved the clip of Brayden and Jordan! They are quite the pair!

Hope you have a great week!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh - Brayden cracks me up!! And could P-Gab have a cuter smile!!! Love it!

Shelby said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute together. And Parker's smile is adorable. I love those pictures..

Wendy said...

What a beautiful family. Brayden is so incredibly adorable, especially when he is shaking with silent laughter. And Parker is a living doll, cuter than the Gerber baby. I just want to eat her up!

JuJu - said...

Precious kids:)