This is a shout out to our girl, Jordan B! Jor had try-outs for her cheer team recently, and not only did she set a goal to make it onto a team that was in a higher age group - she wanted to make it on the highest level of difficulty team in the next age group! Well, she did it!!! Way to go, Jordan! You set your goal high, and you worked really hard to achieve it! You are one awesome kiddo :)
Here are some pics of our celebration dinner on Friday night --
Miss Youth Level 5, Bray-My, & Uncle Belve (aka Peanut)
Jordan smiling for the blog :)
Jordan smiling for the blog :)
Jordan goofing for the blog :p
"Parksie-Poodle" & Aunt Emma (aka Kim)
Brayden Mynor was all business - a boy's gotta eat!
In kiddo news - Brayden Boy got a mini trampoline from his PT so that he could work on jumping. He loves it!
This is where he went as soon as we got home on Friday --
And where he went as soon as he got downstairs today --
Oops, I guess you can tell that the same toys are thrown in the floor and that I did not clean up the toy room last night!!!
And where he went as soon as he got downstairs today --
Oops, I guess you can tell that the same toys are thrown in the floor and that I did not clean up the toy room last night!!!Parker Gabrielle continues to be the sweetest baby girl ever. She is Angel Baby! I don't think she could get any cuter, either :)
Pretty in Pink
Hey, Gerber Baby - I'm after your job!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommas out there!!! Remember, even if you're temporarily separated from your child, you are still a Momma ;)

4 comments:
Your kids are totally GORGEOUS!!!! Parker is amazaing - those eyes - OMG!!!!!!! Happy Mother's Day to a super Mom and amazing woman:)
You rock:)
Love and Hugs:)
Julia:)
They are both so adorable. Have a great Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day to you, too! I love love love Brayden's array of plaid shorts and polo shirts. A kid after my own heart!! And P-Gab is just gorgeous- those eyes are going to melt many hearts!! Much love!
Happy Mother's Day :0).
Post a Comment